This machine adopts ultrasonic welding technology, and the copper wire is implanted into PVC sheet according to the preset graphic trajectory, so as to be wound into various coils; It is mainly suitable for the production of INLAY coils for dual-interface bank cards and contactless IC cards. It adopts 8 groups of winding heads and switches between two fixed tables to save the loading and unloading time. It adopts the latest double Y-axis synchronous drive control technology, which ensures that the heads run smoothly in the Y-axis direction and does not jump, ensuring the quality of wire embedding.
1. The whole machine is divided into two embedding stations A/B, and the embedding head mechanism switches back and forth between the two stations to carry out uninterrupted embedding work, so as to save loading and unloading time.
2. It adopts the latest double Y-axis synchronous drive control technology, which ensures that the heads run smoothly in the Y-axis direction and does not jump, ensuring the quality of wire embedding.
3. The platform surface absorbs PVC sheets by vacuum, and the equipment is equipped with an independent special vacuum pump, which has strong adsorption capacity. It will not use the compressed air, which makes the equipment run more stably.
4. There are 8 groups of embedding heads in the whole machine. Each group of embedding heads can be selected and set by the corresponding switch button. When the off function is selected, the corresponding embedding head will stop. This function is mostly used for equipment debugging, product rework or coil repair.
5. The whole machine control software is independently researched and developed by Joycreat, and can be upgraded and improved according to customer requirements.
6. The coil shape and embedding track can be set by importing AutoCAD graphics (XDF format), which is simple and convenient.
7. Relevant operating systems can be configured according to customer requirements.